Where can I purchase Chef Merito® products?
- We have a store locator if you click the Where to Buy tab on our website to help you find your nearest retail store.
All of our products can also be purchased at www.chefmerito.com.
- For the BEST deals, click the Products tab for Combo Packs. Have fun combining your favorite Chef Merito® products and save money on shipping!
I placed an order online, when will I receive it?
- Orders are typically processed within the first 24 hours and an email confirmation will be sent out within the 24-hour time period. Please be aware that orders placed on weekends or holidays will begin processing the next business day.
- When the order has been shipped (within 1-2 business days of processing), you will receive an email with a tracking number and the tracking number will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
Where do you ship to?
- Chef Merito® ships within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii.
- Chef Merito® is able to ship to Military Personnel stationed overseas with an FPO/APO address. Please call our toll-free number at 1 (800) Merito-1 for more information or to place your order.
- For Canadian residents, we can arrange shipping to border storage lockers in Montana. Please call us toll-free at 1 (800) Merito-1 for more information.
Is shipping free?
- We have free shipping on our 20 lb. boxes and 30 lb. boxes for select seasoning flavors.
- The cost of shipping for Combo Packs is included in the price. All other items have an additional shipping cost.
How can I use Chef Merito® products?
- Chef Merito® products are easy to use! Simply sprinkle Chef Merito® seasonings or pour marinade over your food to taste and cook as usual. You can use some seasonings in place of salt or other spices in your recipes, or for added flavor.
- For specific measurements, click the Products tab, select the product you want to use and read the "How to use it" section.
- Check out the variety of recipes that we have available for our products under the Recipes tab on our website for various ideas on how to cook with each product.
- Follow us on social media Chef Merito for new recipes each week!
Do Chef Merito® products have MSG?
- Chef Merito® products state whether they have NO MSG on the website in their title and on the label.
For products that do contain MSG, Chef Merito® chooses to only use MSG that is natural and from the root of the beet.
Can I order Chef Merito® products in bulk sizes and get direct drop off for small businesses?
- Chef Merito® offers bulk sizing depending on which product you would like. Call directly through our toll-free number at 1 (800) Merito-1 or order directly
from the website at www.chefmerito.com.
- Depending on the location and the size of the order, Chef Merito® may provide you with your own sales representative to make deliveries to small businesses. Please call us directly at our toll-free number to get set up today: 1 (800) Merito-1.
Do Chef Merito® products contain any animal products?
- Chef Merito® products do not contain any animal products. All of our products are filled with wonderful ingredients such as spices and citrus juices.
Please check product labels or website descriptions for details.
Are Chef Merito® products gluten-free?
- Chef Merito® seasonings and marinades are gluten-free. Chef Merito®’s breading and batters do contain gluten.
Once I open a Chef Merito® marinade or Adobo and break the safety seals, how long will it last with refrigeration?
- Once opened, a marinade or Adobo will last up to 2 years with refrigeration.
What is the shelf life of Chef Merito® Seasonings, Breadings, and Spices?
- Seasonings: 3 years
- Spices: 2 years
- Breadings: 2 Years